The focus on the essentials determines the form and function of Tak. Three simple, intuitive steps are all you need to operate the revolutionary extension. The uncompromisingly slim shape perfectly conceals its extension and at the same time offers seating with maximum legroom. As if it were assembled from flat surfaces, it combines organic accents with a cubist design language, both as a non-extendable table and as an extended one. The strong but slender solid wood panel, just 16 mm thick, can be extended to up to 3 m in length. You can choose a base made of shiny chrome, matt chrome or matt bronze.
Available in various sizes, wood species and finishes.
- fixed or extending tables
- table top and insert in solid wood
- types of wood: alder, beech, beech heartwood, oak, wild oak, cherry, walnut, wild walnut, oak white oil
- frame in wood, steel chrome-plated gloss, matt bronze, or stainless steel finish
- longitudinal frame: steel chrome-plated, matt bronze, or stainless steel finish
1 integrated 19.6" panel
1 integrated 39.3" panel
Tak is available in several fixed and extending sizes, please refer to the spec sheet for more details
To learn more or purchase this item:
or call for more information: 312.337.3444