We are excited to announce the merger of Valcucine Chicago and Mobili Mobel.
The combined business is now located at 300 W Superior St.
Designed by: Peter Draenert
in Dining Tables - indoor
DESIGN PETER DRAENERT 1995
An extendable dining table, boat-shaped, rectangular, organic or oval, made of natural stone with lifting mechanism for an integrated center-leaf made of natural stone. The integrated lifting mechanism allows the interior central leaf to be raised once the two halves of the table top have been pulled apart. An ingenious technique makes the extension a procedure of miraculous ease. This model is offered with 4 different bases.
Adler II is available as a fixed or extending table in various sizes.
- choose from over 180 natural stone options including marble, granite, limestone, sandstone, slate onyx, gneiss conglomerate, and quartzite
- available wood options: beech, maple, oak, Swiss pearwood, European cherry, and American walnut
- table top available in rectangular, boat-shaped, organic, and oval (fixed version only)
- base 2 oval (standard) base in matt ground stainless steel finish with optional rollers
- base 3 oval base with stainless steel cover with leather with optional rollers
- base 5 stone/wood oval base covered with stone or wood with optional rollers
- base 6b flat oval base with stainless steel matt ground finish, base plate stainless steel matt ground finish
- base 8 cross base with stainless steel matt ground finish
W - L - H (inches)
1224 extending dining tables
37.4 x 59 x 29.3
37.4 x 82.6 x 29.3
41.3 x 66.9 x 29.3
41.3 x 98.4 x 29.3
41.3 x 74.8 x 29.3
41.3 x 106.z x 29.3
1224 extending dining table MAGNUM
47.2 x 106.2 x 29.5
47.2 x 145.6 x 29.5
Adler is also available in fixed sizes, please refer to the product spec sheet for more details.
To learn more or purchase this item:
or call for more information: 312.337.3444